Volunteering Gloucestershire receives more than 1,500 enquiries from people wanting to volunteer each year from a wide cross-section of the community with diverse interests and skills to offer.
Our main areas are Cheltenham, Gloucester and Tewkesbury but we can and do work to bring volunteers and charities together all over the county.
We also help "Employer Supported Volunteers" find opportunities through our partners Involve Gloucestershire
Basic Recruitment Service
To register your volunteering opportunities with us, please complete a registration form..
Fill in our Online Opportunity Registration Form or Download Opportunity Registration Form
Fill in our Online Organisation Registration Form or Download Organisation Registration Form
Currently. there is no charge for any of the services above
We also offer a premium service where we hold your Application Pack and email it out to applicants. Some charities find this a useful filter and time saver. The price for that service is currently £100/year. Please call 0300 365 6700 or email email@example.com
Enhanced Volunteer Recruitment and Management Services
Using our experience, local knowledge and the resources of our host charity CCP, we work with a number of organizations on a contract basis to help them get their volunteering programme right. Elements of this enhanced service include:
- Analyzing volunteer requirements and roles
- Targeting appropriate "markets"
- Helping you design and implement modern volunteer management practices and policies
- Recruitment solutions to save you time by increasing the proportion of quality applications you get..
To find out more information about this service or discuss your volunteer requirements please call 0300 365 6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Volunteer Centre Services
- Drop-In and Office Space in Cheltenham: Through our parent charity CCP we are able to offer some space in central Cheltenham to charities needing to offer a “drop-in” service or just needing an office.
- DBS (was CRB) Checks – Umbrella Service: Some volunteer and paid roles require a DBS check while others are not eligible. We can advise on this and offer a low cost DBS Umbrella Service which will save you time and money if you need less than 100 checks a year.
For either of the above services, please contact us on 0300 365 6700 or email email@example.com